Compliant with all OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, ANSI Z359.1-2007, and ANSI A10.32-2012 regulations.
• Rescue/Confined Space: RDRLs may be used in Rescue/Confined Space applications.
• Rescue systems function to safely recover a worker from a confined location or after exposed to a fall.
• There are various configurations of Rescue systems depending on the type of rescue.
• Structure must withstand loads applied in the directions permitted by the system of at least 3,000 lbs.
• No free fall is permitted. Applicable D-rings: Dorsal, Chest, Shoulder. For all applications: combined worker weight capacity range (including all clothing, tools, and equipment) is 130-620 lbs.
Materials: aluminum, galvanized steel, zinc-plated steel, polyester, and nylon